Explore India and it’s cuisines
The tour packages listed here cover more destinations in India for culinary tours like New Delhi, Agra, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Varanasi among a few others. A culinary tour of these places is a perfect choice for foodie tourists who wish to discover the diverse cuisines of India in the most authentic way. These culinary tour packages contain activities like food walks, cooking classes, tea tasting, sightseeing, heritage walks and many others depending upon destinations and requirements of guests. These tour itineraries can also be modified to suit preferences of different guests.
Please check some sample travel itineraries which you can look over for some ideas. A custom itinerary depending upon factors like dates, places, activities, number of guests etc. can be made on request.
- Delhi-Agra- Jaipur. Alternate Link
- Delhi-Agra- Jaipur-Varanasi-Khajuraho. Alternate Link
- Delhi-Agra-Rishikesh. Alternate Link
- Golden Triangle – Udaipur. Alternate Link
- Golden Triangle – Jodhpur. Alternate Link
- Golden Triangle – Jodhpur & Udaipur Alternate Link
Some important features of these culinary tours are:
- DURATION: 5 to 18 Days.
- PLACES COVERED: Delhi, Agra, Jodhpur, Varanasi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Rishikesh, Osian, Saambhar Lake, Mumbai, Ranthambore, Kerala and more in different tour itineraries.
- ACTIVITIES : Food tours, cooking classes, interactive cooking demos, camel safaris, desert trips, camping, cultural events, tea tasting, wine tasting.
- SIGHTSEEING: Worth visiting monuments and attractions in each city and some less known places in each tour
- TRANSPORT: By road in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles, train or air.
- TOUR GROUP SIZE: Meant for small groups of friends, families and solo travellers. Can be offered for groups.
- MEALS: Meals included from best restaurants and reputed street food joints.
- PRICE: On twin sharing basis per person cost starts from INR 90000 or USD 1400 approx.
Please note that the above points are indicative and may vary for different tours. You can also get a custom private culinary tour designed for yourself if you wish. Please email info at jaipurfoodtour.com or use the contact form.